Model

.... Model Resume..

6:26 PMprazillo Lemon

... that I have been a model for  a while now, I have not really been an active model,after graduation I was a store model @ aDiva Couture for close to 4-5 months without aspiring to go further. When I decided to go into model, I was shocked that so much has happened.. Modelling in SL was like real life and it was so splendid and glamourous.

.. that I have aspired to be among the best... its been a long ride to be among the best, lot of hard work, learnings to do and  most especially I have made lot of great and awesome friends along this ride.

.. that I have never bothered to write a resume about mysef.. I decide to do one now in this blog, in next months I will review with the new one.. and see how much progress I have made.

... that below is my resume :


FULL NAME •*
Prazillo Lemon

REZZ DATE •*
20th August 2008

SL GOALS •*
To be among those that will take Fashion, Modelling and SL Designs to another Level.

TRAINING •*
Face2Face Academy Graduate,
Fashion Institute Student (Scholarship)
Glance | Model Academy Student

LIVE STORE MODEL •*
aDiva Couture
Gems and Kisses
Dadina Dosei Design
Rock Me Amadeus
Rifi Model
Caithlin Carter Designs
Thea Tamura Fashion


OTHER JOBS •*
Hostess @ Mitch Rose Jazz Club
Hostess @ The Palace
Hostess @ Peace Park
Manager @ Vista Estate and Condos
Representative @ Skin Factory
Dancer @ New Brighton
Mall Manager Bella Vida Velvet Jazz Lounge and Mall

AGENCIES •*
Face2Face Modelling Academy
aDiva Modelling Agency
Fasnia Mall Model
Image Model
Fsc Model
Vivid Model
Swirl Model
Infinte Focus Agency 
Diamond Studded Diva Model
KABUKI


RUNWAY SHOWS / CATWALKS •*
Sim Opening @Face2Face Model Agency (2008)
My Precious Butterfly Fashion Show @ KABUKI (2009)
Fashion Show @ aDiva Couture (2008)
Fall Feast 2009- Bolero Collection,Jador Fashion,Heart& Sole Shoes @ Image Agency (2009)
Gems and Witches Show @ Gems and Kiss (2009)
Host/ Speaker @ Fasnia Mall Fashion Show (2009)
Jewelry Fest @ Infinite FOCUS Agency ( Jan 2010)
Host / Script  Writer  @ New York Fashion Week (Feb 2010)


CATWALK SHOWS ON VIDEO •*

PRINT JOBS •*
Tribal Bamboo
ICHIC
Dark Rose Design

COMPETITIONS •*
Runner Up @ Skin Factory Photo Contest
4th position @ Rock Me Amadeus Photo Contest
Scholarship Winner @ Kiss My Camera Photo Contest


SITES •*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form