Designer's Wardrobe Diary

.... WildLeather in More Colours

11:16 AMprazillo Lemon

... that I had a surprise from kathrin Pearl this morning and it was one that has put a smile on my face all day.


Below is that chat that brings smiles and joy :-)



Kathrin Pearl: you do a great job and i think you shoudl get paid for it
Kathrin Pearl: hey huni i did send you 1000 linden
prazillo Lemon: OMG Kathrin
prazillo Lemon: u just gave me a blast this morning .. thanks so much
Kathrin Pearl: you are much welcome...i did send yxou the other outfits as well who i made yesterday with the pics i use for the vendors...thnakies for oyur work
prazillo Lemon: i was just thinking of how to add the other colors u sent to the blog.. and u just surprised me
Kathrin Pearl: smiles
prazillo Lemon: thanks so much. and im happy u like them
Kathrin Pearl: i iwll put you on my pay out list
Kathrin Pearl: is 1000 linden in themonth okay?
prazillo Lemon: that awesome kathrin
prazillo Lemon: i dont make that in a month LOL
Kathrin Pearl: i will pay more of course if you want me too
Kathrin Pearl: you are good...you should kept encouraged
prazillo Lemon: im blogging about this LOL
Kathrin Pearl: you may quote me ~ winks
prazillo Lemon: u are the best Kathrin... and i do appreciate
Kathrin Pearl: hugz ya tight
Kathrin Pearl: you are so welcome
prazillo Lemon: Love u loads
Kathrin Pearl: ~ winks
prazillo Lemon: u just made my day :-)
prazillo Lemon: now i ill be preparing to go to the best model academies :-)
Kathrin Pearl: smiles









... that this is an awesome gift I must admit .I appreciate it so so much. Wild Leather in other colors by Kathrin Pearl Design is out. Hurry all. Taxi is here Kathrin Pearl Design

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form