Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Mini Queen of Heart :-)

8:52 AMprazillo Lemon

...that since the Queen of Heart Show... I have been thinking so much of becoming so white like the models :-) White is not a bad color for Skin... just that most people will think I'm a Ghost :-) I'm going to ask Naiya and Haidyn if the Queen of Heart was a Ghost LOL.

...that it was an awesome day, I got a lovely hunt item from Bella Vida Golden Egg Hunt (Note : there are great items in the Golden Egg Hunt at Bella Vida Velvet Jazz Lounge and Shopping Mall so hurry over and get some) and it been a long time I wore something really short and very simple. It also suit this Skin from Skinthesis :-) So check me out in my Mini Queen of hearts LOL.






Bracelet also from Indyra Originals

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form