Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Princess of the Stars - Principessa delle Stelle

4:36 PMprazillo Lemon

...that Mohna Lisa New Line called the New Principessa delle Stelle translated as Princess of the Stars. I love this outfit because of the sparkles and the twinkling effect. It’s out in others colors but I’m blogging the Shiloh Amethyst :-) my Favorite Color
...that D-Design just released a lovely sheer-lace mesh bolero jacket with puffy short sleeves. I just loveeeeeeeeeeeee this one… if possible I will wear on every jeans and gown lol :-) AWESOME

 




If you want to win this Gown I'm wearing, you have to take a photo anywhere in the Bella Vida Sim and send those Photos to Marienna Cortes. Winner will be announced April 11th 2010. Hurry you have limited time :-)
Check Bella Vida Blog for more information on the Gown Contest : BELLA VIDA JAZZ CLUB AND SHOPPING MALL


Bolero in 3rd Photo : D-DESIGN Sheer-Lace Mesh Bolero

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form