Diary Fashion

Against the Odd :-)

8:18 PMprazillo Lemon

...that today I have been feeling so lazy, I have extended to clean my inventory against the week coming, but I get so distracted when I see items I didnt know I had.I have been admiring this leopard skin from Nuuna which was a gift, asking myself  which skin type is good on me LOL, pale or dark or tan :-), well i will never arrive at a conclusion with my skin favour :-) I love Pale skin but tan, dark is awesome sometimes, brings out the beauty in some outfit more (isn't that the beauty of Second Life , you get to wear whatever skin you like LOL). Well Miamai sent out a group gift , a jean legging.. and it matched my leopard skin, I blended with one of my tops so I dont come naked LOL.




..that I love Pale , but ewwwwwwwwww.. this pale is so pale :-) but you can tell me which of the skin type looks good on me :-)


Outfits:
Skin : Nuuna's Leopardeyes Freebie
Top :Black Lace top from TheGracefulLily
Pant: Miamai_LabellePants_Special_ ElectroOrange BOSL Group Gift

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form