Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Sex Goddess or Not? :-)

8:04 AMprazillo Lemon

...that I love anything sexy, daring and very alluring , yes I was privilege to received these awesome and sexy dresses from Bliss Couture which are all so very bold and subtly alluring to match your personality and mood. When you put on these sexy dress, it makes you feel beautiful and ready for anything, whether you are outspoken or understated, this outfit will sure bring out the woman in you.:-)







Another from Bliss Couture is Morella , this is the most appealing outfit to me:-), I just Love Love Love Morella , Oh my God it just so sexy and the outfit is all Lace, The lace outfit has no lining allowing the skin to peak through, so ladies and guys will always want to take a peek at the skin :-) Best and special feature for me :-)
 
 

 
Store :  Bliss Couture - Bella Vida
            Bliss Couture - Bella Vida
         Bliss Couture Mainstore

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form