aDiva Couture Designer's Wardrobe

Start my Week in Polka Dot :-)

11:22 AMprazillo Lemon

...that I have finally agreed with me, myself and I that we are moving into Anne's inventory. She keep giving us lovely items and great stuffs, which the designs are absolutely unique, clear and a must have for Ladies.


The new weekly discounted outfit called aDiva Couture Betty. It is a delight to wear and be seen in this pretty and lovely sweet polka dot dress with a deep v-neck line and a sash belt to add extra glamour to the outfit. Color you world with this flirty fashion, gorgeous allover polka dot print and dream dress for many occasion, posh, respectable, figure - flattering and pair with a pump or peep toes.





P.S . I just couldnt stop taking photos :-) I hope you feel same way.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form