aDiva Couture Designer's Wardrobe

Are we Having Fun :-)

12:38 AMprazillo Lemon

...that its been a busy day for me in Second Life. I have been trying to get a job which seem not to be easy anymore in Second Life... if you are a model, you have to attend a casting where you see the best of the bestest LOL and you end up not been picked :-( . Well I had attended 4 interview this week, keeping finger crossed to great news.
Aside been  a Mall Manager at Bella Vida ..:-) I'm now a hostess at Bella Vida Velvet Jazz Club , did my first hosting  today and it was fun :-)

aDiva Couture  released this new outfit called aDIVA Couture Agatha.. it a cute outfit which contains a short pant and a see through top.. I always love the see through top LOL... I don't know why so please don't ask me :-) but it an awesome piece and you can wear to hang around with friends and generally just be lazy  :-) that's the part I want .. the Lazy one for now.. because I'm a bit tired LOL.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form