24 Shoo shoes aDiva Couture

fLiRtInG wItH 24 ShOo ShOeS

12:35 PMprazillo Lemon

...that today I have been flirting with 24 Shoo Shoes and I must admit it has been an awesome feeling and the flirt is extra lovely :-)
I'm greatly honoured to show off/ flirt with some of the great designs of 24 Shoo Shoes. The one year anniversary has been on and great and awesome items been given away for 50%, so if you haven't gotten yours hurry over to the store now. I'm showing 24 Wow! No 20, 22, and 27.
Trip the circuits with these magnetic shoes and you most definitely will relate excitement with every dramatic touch of these lively shoes. The designs have a combination of lace,satiny and leather panels with cut-outs providing a skin revealing treat and the cut outs add an edgy touch to this fashion.The every high inch heel assure your moment of glory which goes unchallenged.




Come over to 24 Shoo Shoes and get these dynamic shoes .
Outfit is aDiva Couture latest release aDIVA Couture Sereena I love the Lacey combination and the short pants.. It also come with Skirt.:-) for today I'm going hot pant :-) and it will definitely turn heads.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form