Designer's Wardrobe Diary

GoInG cRaZy WiTh N-CORE TRESOR

9:57 AMprazillo Lemon

...that I can't say much because I have been going crazy cray with all these  lovely shoes from N-Core. Creativity is excellent and  it is 100% user friendly and my God you can knock people down wearing this shoes  .:-)
Go get all your summer outfits and complete the look wearing N-Core shoes .
Newest at  N-CORE is N-core TRESOR XtremeHeel , I'm loving every bit of this Shoe  and it can be textured in different colors, YES !!! lot of colors to play around in :-) I can have all colors of my outfit in my shoe, colors for your strap, heels and interior colour, tipend, nail i can keep going non stop :-)





Hurry over to N-CORE and try this out  you wont regret it :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form