Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Seduction :-) LOL

6:04 PMprazillo Lemon

...that this week has been lot of fun for me LOL... I haven't given the thought to actual dating in Second Life, I only got partnered once and was out of it before the  week rolled by.. Well I guess it not for me  or I don't have a clue how to pull it off LOL.

My girlfriend asked me if I can even pull a seduction move and  I was yes :-) this is what I tell her LOL.
Invite the Gardener / plumber or whatever to come fix stuff at the house :) and get dressed wearing something really seductive LOL..



 And now when they come .. what to say ....MUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .... hahahahaha.. She said I failed the test :-(
How can I fail the test all dressed like this.. I thought action speak louder than words LOL...



Then Seduction is not for me in Second Life  LOL..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form