aDiva Couture Designer's Wardrobe

I'M Back N Vacation Starts YAY!!!

1:46 AMprazillo Lemon

... that I have been shuttling between one country to another and it's not been easy, especially trying to log onto Second Life and keep updating the blogs and getting involved in Second Life activities. But I didn't miss so much at least I still tried to update the blog :-). But Good thing vacation is here will try to be glued to Second Life LOL :-) will see how that goes.


I have this wonderful outfit from aDiva Couture called  " aDIVA Couture DeeDee Floral Crochet Tunic Fall Collection 2010 " It consist of a jeans outfit in earth colors worn with a simple top, I'm attracted to the design on the top and the gathers by the hem of the blouse and most especially you can’t miss the Shawl .. It required at this moment. I just love the Fall Collections.




Ensure to get the weekly discount  " aDIVA Couture Darlene Weekly Discounted Design": it's a cute cardigan  worn with an inner shirt and a high waisted shorts.. You will love it



Boots :  Ist - 3rd Photo :  N-core CHANCE 
   4th - 5th Photo  :  :: Alatiel Fashions :: country boots

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form