aDiva Couture CStar Skin

wHaT tO wEaR?

12:06 PMprazillo Lemon

...that it is another week starting and I wake up with my friend Chi asking me “What to Wear?” First she says I don’t have anything to wear, and I wonder how Chi can not have anything to wear when she is # 1 Shopper of Second Life LOL... And we both begin to dress up. I decided to wear aDiva Couture latest outfit called aDIVA couture Rockin Charlie because it fits the mood I want this morning... something really sexy and a black high waist short was "IT" with this white studded blouse in really deep V-neck and 3/4 sleeve. JUST PERFECT.

Still I didn’t get the desired sexy look until Cstar new release came into the picture called .:: Cstar ::. Tyra Skins in Bronze.This Skin totally complete this look. Now I'm satisfied and I have been smiling and taking lovely shoots.
Ready now to go looking for some trouble in my hot sexy erotic look :-) LOL.


What to Wear

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form