D-Design Designer's Wardrobe

BB Chelsea Black on Red

6:29 AMprazillo Lemon

...that it has been a whole lot of trouble and been so busy with no time to blog or do anything. My blog site was given another new look some days ago..I tried replacing all the textures but it didn't appeal to me anymore :-(  I decided to get another template, which I'm still  working on currently till I'm satisfied. Opinions will be appreciated .

HOUSE OF BENINGBOROUGH has lot of new releases this period and I'm showing you the latest which is called BB Chelsea Black on Red. This mermaid shaped gown fits your body perfectly by showing off all your curves and the one shoulder neckline is a unique take on which shows off the shoulders seductively. This dress epitomizes class and elegance and looks great on women of all ages



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form