aDiva Couture CStar Skin

aDiva couture Brandie

1:13 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I have been screaming my head off the past week because I wasn't able to log into Second Life and I have missed a lot of happenings. The Fashion shows and the goodies from the designers. Well I hope I wont be tearing of my hair the following week.


 Last week I got this outfit called aDiva Couture Brandie which I really liked so much. It was a specials. This is a very sexy short gown with side slit finished with black lace.You also notice the lace at the edge of the bodies and check out the glove  to add some spice and more sexiness to your look. Completing this outfit is the jacket which has studded stones on the shoulder .. I love this cool look which can go for a  rock chic :-) and most especially I love it in Purple. Ask Anne if you want it in your special colors :-) whisper(Don't say I sent you LOL )

Outfit - aDiva Couture Brandie
Hair -  Exile
Jewelry - Jewelry Creation By Zuri
Nails - CCD
Skin - Cstar Skin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form