Designer's Wardrobe Diary

I was at ALEIDA

2:51 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I found myself in ALEIDA store some few days ago, it’s been a while I visited the store and going there was quite new. Lots of great stores and wonderful items you can’t just turn your back to.
I got some outfit which I'm so eager to show off to everyone :-)

First is the I ALEIDA I Nostalgia - burleywood. This is a Gorgeous gown fashioned with a fitted leave shaped bodice and a hint of extra volume at the waist. Genuine feathers trims the narrow skirt, enhancing the rich, textural aesthetic which falls down in a graceful full length skirt To finish of this ensemble is the elegant feather hat which is just the statement piece to the look




This new release also from ALEIDA called the I ALEIDA I Snakey dress - military green. This unique style with wild and fun look forms a slimming, deep V neckline which is laced  and finishing in the big bow tie. The big sleeves of the blouse balancing out the appearance and creating that sophisticated look easily sort out for in the crowd.
This is a great party wear and can be accessorized for formal occasion where you stand out looking stunning. Mix with a clutch bag and gorgeous stiletto and you have a complete great look.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form