[sYs] Design Store Designer's Wardrobe

What [sYs] Last Order Says....

10:17 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I have another design today from sYs . I have always seen this design from sYs called [sYs] Dark Set - Last Order and  I just eyed it only from a distance , I had to get it today to cast for the in-store modeling job at sYs .


It features a corset which can be worn either long, medium or small, and comes with a lot of option for tops and you have the sleeve. My best feature is the bolero which I prefer to wear without any top inside :-) very sexy  and the skirt which is shorter at the front and longer behind :-) Sophistication is the name for this outfit, since it consist of 20 layer, you can match them the way you like and still come out looking gorgeous and exotic
 



Boot : N-Core LUXURY 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form