BLISS COUTURE Designer's Wardrobe

Agnes Finney - My Precious Queen Anniversary Edition

8:37 PMprazillo Lemon

…that Agnes My Precious Queen Anniversary Edition has been one of a kind gown that has stroke me from the moment I set my eye on it. This subtle classic embroidery gown is sure to make you feel very sophisticated, special and extraordinarily elegant when you go for a grand shindig.



The bodice is embroidered at the front and to cover up your neck and shoulder for the winter is the fur wrap with bow sash tie which looks extremely voguish and enhance your style appeal and the full length ball gown style skirt consist of embroidery detail at the hemlines. This gown is sure to create a statement on the Ballroom, or any formal event. Complete this look with long gloves and accessories.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form