Designer's Wardrobe Diary

House of RFyre ....Celebrating the 24 Days of Christmas

8:23 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I was at House of RFyre to see the items which has been set aside for the 24 days of Christmas and I saw this gorgeous gown  which was originally created to honor the passing of Alexander McQueen and about the 24 days of Christmas "A partridge in a pear tree" I got cut up by the Christmas fever and couldn’t complete the Christmas song I use to sing , I was tongue tied , how can I forget the lyric OMG I almost drove myself mad. I tried so hard not to look it up and just remember the lyric but it didn’t work, Guess maybe I’m old LOL


To stop torturing myself and agree I can’t remember it , had to go check it up and here it is .. No more pains that I don't know it :-) LOL and don't tie your tongue trying to remember either.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me A partridge in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas,my true love sent to me Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. 

On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas,my true love sent to me Five golden rings, Four calling birds,
Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Eight maids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Nine ladies dancing, Eight maids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Ten lords a-leaping, Nine ladies dancing, Eight maids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Eleven pipers piping, Ten lords a-leaping, Nine ladies dancing, Eight maids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming, Eleven pipers piping, Ten lords a-leaping, Nine ladies dancing, Eight maids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds,
Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree!


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form