[sYs] Design Store Designer's Wardrobe

[sYs] Avant Garde Set - Psylo

8:05 PMprazillo Lemon

...that my week of trial at [sYs] Design Store has been confirmed, I’m now a full model and to celebrate that, I show you the latest design from [sYs] store which is a high fashion Avant Garde Outfit called [sYs] Avant Garde Set - Psylo. Normally I don’t dare the Avant Garde boundaries in Second Life because they are so many great people who have the onion for Avant Garde... I’m a child at Avant Garde and Cyber Fashion LOL, but since I work at [sYs] that is so much coming out.


This outfit features a big baggy pant in bustier with collars which gives you that fierce sexy and daring look, and at same time I'm kind of going into the future with my radar is my chest :-).  Come check out other awesome outfits in the store as well as skin,makeup and a lot of other stuffs.. you won’t be disappointed.



Skin : [FC] Lady Gaga - Fhang Candy
Hair: Miamai_Chloe Updo 
Nail : Finesmith Nails Metalic set

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form