Designer's Wardrobe Diary

What Happened to my Dressing Room Experience?

6:52 AMprazillo Lemon

...that a lot is happening here in SL, I was just complaining about the size of my inventory and someone showed me an outfit that she got from The Dressing Room. OMG I took a teleport straight there and didn't only buy the outfit I loved on the person, I ended up buying more others LOL. This just showed that too much is happening in SL, the designers wont just take a break,they keep blowing our minds with new designs and those we can't even imagine in Real Life is here at Second Life LOL.(Whispers let the designers not stop ).



 The outfit at The Dressing Room are so so exotic and awesome. I love the outfit from Leezu, it features a gorgeous gown which comes with a full flex skirt and  long sleeve bodice, Fishy Strawberry comes with this short sweat top and brown legging and you get to see  a number of others such as YS&YS ankle boots, Glam Affair Skin etc. Those who haven't been there, take a trip there , well worth the trip.




 Ist and 2nd Photo  : *Fishy Strawberry* Winter Outfit TDR
Poses from  [glow] Poses - I'm a Fashion Victim Set 1  TDR
3rd and 4th photo: [LeeZu!] Vaugn Flexi&Sculpted Dress /red TDR
Skin : -Glam Affair - Sofia Light – Winter TDR
5th Photo : *YS&YS* Tiburon TDR

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form