Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Black Swan Reloaded with Fhang Candy & Vita's Boudoir

11:47 AMprazillo Lemon

...that I have been away for a while and have just been thinking what has been happening in our world of Second Life :-). I did miss my friends, a great fashion show and everyone in Second Life and most especially my viewers and my weekly interview :-) .


A lot of reviews and comments have been going around about the new movie Black Swan and with Second Life we have a way of making anything perfect even if we can't dress like it in real Life LOL and for today  I decided to get a complete Black Swan outfit which I call the Black Swan Reloaded :-)



The dress been worn is from Vita Boudoir called Black Swan Ballerina Dress  which is perfect to show off the style cause it a great ballet dress and awesome for dancing  also to match is the ballet shoes called SLink Ashia Ballet Pointe from SLink which comes with a skin preset to match with your skin color and sock.



My entire look is not complete without the latest skin line from Fhang Candy called [FC] Nina as the Black Swan I love this new skin because it is a perfect match for the actual Movie. This is an awesome skin and can be used for costume parties and avant garde shows .  Below I will show you other skin makeup from this same line. Hurry and go try out the demo.


Outfits

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form