Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Kathrin Pearl Designs New Store and New Release - Vivian

12:43 PMprazillo Lemon

...that it is the start of another new week and a new day and the very long expected month of January is almost to an end... I hope we all enjoyed January though it is mostly assumed as the busiest month, less cash and everyone seem so tired. For me it was the busiest month, less fun but hopefully February will be fun . That is usually my best month hehehe.


Kathrin Pearl Design has also been very busy :- ) She has been making and making and at same time designing and moving off to a new location LOL. But today I show you a new design from Kathrin Pearl  Designs called  *KPD*Vivian Dress , This is an elegant dress with layers  and an halter neck top and I love it because it is very colorful and vibrant. For me this is more of African print and its familiar with me in real life. Kathrin did an awesome work with the colors and the designs. Spice your day in this colorful and vibrant dress


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form