Baiastice Cynful Clothing

The Dressing Room Look For Less!!!

11:34 PMprazillo Lemon

…that it has been a while I paid a visit to The Dressing Room and here I was this beautiful day and I found all new and exciting items to add to my oversize growing collections.It was worth trying out.

Have fun with my little mix and match.

DressingRoom_005DressingRoom_006DressingRoom_004 

WEARING WHAT?

Hair : * Baiastice-Billy hair attachment

Nails : F I NE S M I T H  SOLIDNAILS (Black)
Skin : -Glam Affair - Amelie Tan - Silent night  (TDR)
Eyes : -Glam Affair - Jadis- Yuki edition 03 - Eye
Necklace : [ glow ] studio Bogato Necklace TDR version (TDR)
Top: [Cynful] SweetyTop – green
Pants : [LeeZu!] Lea Pants – TDR
Bangles : [Pacadi Jasha] - Dayani Necklace - Eyti Bangles
Earring: P.C.; Couterati Earrings(TDR)
Jacket and Pumps : R.icielli - ALEXANDRA leather python jackett & R.icielli - CARMELIA pumps ( Exclsuive to TDR)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form