Designer's Wardrobe Diary

F I N E S M I T H Inspired and Fashionable Set –ALEXANDRA

3:45 PMprazillo Lemon

…that the latest  release from  F I N E S M I T H  called F I N E S M I T H -ALEXANDRA is absolutely stunning and gorgeous.You will stand out from the crowd  and make a bold and personal statement when you wear these inspired and fashionable ALEXANDRA set.

F I N E S M I T H - ALEXANDRA FULL SET

The metallic edgy cut paired with the big black onyx stones encrusted classic style, makes this contemporary set totally breath taking and its add a coordinated dramatic pop to your ensemble. It comes as a complete set – Earrings, Bracelet, Ring,Necklace.

When worn with the perfect outfits, it will make you look absolutely stunning!

F I N E S M I T H - ALEXANDRA FULL SET2

P.S I modified the bracelet to be on both hands..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form