Designer's Wardrobe Diary

…Glittering & Classic Pumps - N-core COQUETTE Glitter Edition

3:54 PMprazillo Lemon

…that N-core has released another edition of the popular COQUETTE pump called N-core COQUETTE Glitter Edition and I am loving this new edition so much because it is very classic and comes with that modern appeal.

N-Core COQUETTE GLITTER01

I haven't been able to take it off my legs, well I finally decided to blog the entire color version so you get to see it. This is the perfect pump for your everyday or special occasion, a “Go To” shoe that adds that youthfulness to your style.

N-Core COQUETTE GLITTER02

Now I can now blog the other collections also from N-core LOL. Check the shop for the latest collections and you will be amazed at all the lovely and jaw dropping shoes you see.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form