Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Halloween with F I N E S M I T H – LIQUID & SYLPHIA

3:28 PMprazillo Lemon

…that Halloween is some scary day and at same time fun for others. Those with Soft hearts don’t dare this is only for the Brave and the strong. LOL.

Okay back to business, F I N E S M I T H  is back from a vacation and as always exciting ideas and inspiration comes when you are more rested. The new piece shows sign of great inspiration as seen in the photo. Since the Halloween period is here, the thought of a scorpion as a jewelry piece is so exciting and no other jewelry designer can pull this off like F I N E S M I T H .  With F I N E S M I T H SYLPHIA, add a touch of art nouveaux to your ensemble with this necklace and headpiece which shows the features of a Scorpion with it tentacles and a very great piece for costumes and Avant Garde outfit. It is an IT item, I would recommend for the season.

FINESMITH SYLPHIA-Red_002

FINESMITH SYLPHIA-Red_001

Next piece is the F I N E S M I T H LIQUID, comes with an earring, necklace and waist corset  which float effortlessly complimenting every move. This set sure keep people's gaze fixed on you.F I N E S M I T H - LIQUID

F I N E S M I T H - LIQUID2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form