Baiastice Designer's Wardrobe

…something exciting … @ The Dressing Room

9:54 AMprazillo Lemon

…that sometimes we get bored for the hair, shoes , skin, clothes and items we wear regularly. I have been dying for another make over, I love my skins and shape but I am seriously thinking of something exciting. I will still be working toward that like a long time project LOL.

DressUp

I went to the Dressing room to get some update for my inventory and my eye caught this Baiastice gown and it remind me of my Sunday outfit  and here it is in Second Life. I absolutely love this outfit because it features a demure strapless minidress with straight across neckline which is a perfect option for a sophisticated soiree. The mini-length skirt with the belt completes the body-skimming shape with the overlapping ruffle balloon fabric of the skirt that add a hint of glamour to the style.

WEARING WHAT?

Outfit: Baiastice_Robyn dress-midnight-TDRB
Necklace : R.A.Crystal *Shallon*brown
Bracelet : Finesmith Amor'e BRACELET
Earring: Finesmith Neta jasper
Shoe : N-core COQUETTE Glitter Edition
Skin : R.icielli - RHEA special TDR
Hair : ::Exile:: Maylee:Roots-Wedge TDR

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form