55Ls Thursday Designer's Wardrobe

55Ls Thursdays @ F I N E S M I T H - Moroccan and Athena Bracelets

7:50 AMprazillo Lemon

… that I usually miss this post for 55Ls Thursday because I found out my Thursdays are kind of more busy than Mondays which seem odd, but all the same I promised to blog this today for those who haven’t yet seen it.

Finesmith Moroccan Bracelet SILVER_003

Finesmith Moroccan Bracelet SILVER_002

At F I N E S M I T H this week,  55Ls Thursdays items are all Bracelets and when you wear a great outfit and after your necessary accessories of earring , necklace, bags etc., you find that most times your hands are bare for those who are not wearing the wedding band, the perfect accessories aside wrist watch are bracelets!!!. And here this weeks are another lovely  sets of bracelets from F I N E S M I T H to accessorize your outfits with. It comes in different colors. Hurry to check them out before it is taken back to normal price.

Finesmith Athena Bracelet SILVER_007

Finesmith Athena  Bracelet SILVER_006Finesmith Athena  Bracelet SILVER_005Finesmith Athena Bracelet SILVER_004

 

Okay while you go grab these bracelets at the shop check out other awesome stuff happening and I promise to give you more update ( because there are a lot of news I cant wait to blog about them all) as soon as I get back to you later!!!.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form