Designer's Wardrobe Diary

All these at F I N E S M I T H - New Inspiration Set, Vintage Fair Items and Gift Plus Lashes

10:25 PMprazillo Lemon


…that Weekend is here and I am a big fan of FRIDAY’S , this week at F I N E S M I T H has been a blast, the 50% sales has just been concluded and yet the excitement is still in the air.Just to refresh your memories that we still have some new set available at the shop called F I N E S M I T H – SHINOBU. This set is perfect for your Avant garde or costume and you are sure to be very daring and fierce in this set. I like it daring and soft at same time, it comes with Necklace, earrings, horns and ring. Check out the new set and you will love it.

F I N E S M I T H- SHINOBU2F I N E S M I T H- SHINOBU

Also the Vintage Fair has been opened and lot of awesome items available at the fair. F I N E S M I T H  is offering this jaw dropping Isabella set at the Fair which is an exclusive piece which comes in a variety of colors with lot of creativity to it. Don’t miss this set at the fair and also a lovely gift await all.

F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_004F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_002F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_001

 

Vintage Fair Gift for all

FINESMITH VIOLET- VINTAGE FAIR GIFT

Meet F I N E S M I T H Muse Finalists

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form