[sYs] Design Store Agnes Finney My Precious

Formidable High Waist Pant and Blouse By Agnes Finney - Dolly

6:48 PMprazillo Lemon

...that from Agnes Finney comes this sleek,simple but impeccably modern new design which features a gorgeous lace blouse with bulb sleeves tucked into a high waist pants  to show off that on trend throwback 1970s styles . The high waist pant comes with gold button at the sides and this will sure reveal those curves  of yours and lengthen your legs. This is a Fall's favorite and perfect for a mix and match with any items in your wardrobe to get that formidable lady like look.

Agnes Finney Dolly

Agnes Dolly Black 1

WEARING WHAT?

Outfit : Agnes Dolly Black

Hair :* Baiastice-Moira

Earring : F I N E S M I T H -  VISION ( Past 55Ls Thursday )

Shoes : N-core COQUETTE

Nails : F I N E S M I T H - shortnails red

Makeup :  !FP Temptress v2 Smoke By  !Face Paint

Skin: [sYs] JULY skin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form