aDiva Couture Baiastice

Perfect Silhouette Equal to Stunning– aDiva Couture Lianne Leather Jumpsuit !!!

10:20 PMprazillo Lemon

… that from aDiva Couture this weekend is aDiva Couture Lianne  Leather Jumpsuit. This single-strap jumpsuit  sets new standards for all those gorgeous,stunning and sophisticated ladies out there. 

aDiva Couture Lianne Leather Jumpsuit Plus F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_005

It features a deep v-neck cut which shows a single strap and the top is accessorized with this stunning belt and necklace which comes with  the outfit.This is your perfect outfit for your outing either formal or casual and you wont be disappointed. See other colors released for the jumpsuit.

aDiva Couture Lianne Leather Jumpsuit Plus F I N E S M I T H- Isabella02

WEARING WHAT?

Outfit : aDiva Couture Lianne Leather Jumpsuit

Earring and Necklace : F I N E S M I T H Isabella ( Vanity Fair )

Skin : Cstar Hera Pale

Nails : F I N E S M I T H Solid Nails

Shoes : N-core JOLIE and COQUETTE

Hair : Baiastice

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form