Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Polka Dot Shoes are the Perfect 1960’s Heels - N-core JOLIE

8:57 PMprazillo Lemon

…that what perfect time to release this latest heels from N-CORE than this Vintage Fair period. Everything about this new release called N-core JOLIE bring the 1960’s back with fun and glamour. This heels features an ankle strap which you can be strapped or unstrapped and it comes with a bow at the top of the heels. Keep an eye out for this latest polka dot shoes and spice your 1960’s wear and any other item in your wardrobe and kick start the fun.

F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_019F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_018F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_017F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_016F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_015F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_014

 

HUD features:

- Compatible with all Viewers ( alpha layer included in the shoes folder and possibility to add or remove the alpha prims by the HUD )
- 12 Skin preset
- Color palette and Input RGB values for perfect skin match
- Option to wear stockings on the sculpted feet ( color palette & RGB values to match your own stockings )
- Memory slots to save your skin & stocking tones
- 54 Nail Polish: 27 Nails ( french, color & fantasy )

- Fabric in 10 colors

F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_013F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_012F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_011F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_010

The folder includes :

- Stockings ( clothes layer ) to combine with the feet stockings of the HUD ( you can combine also your own stockings )
- Support notecard
- Notecard with the RGB values for some of the most popular skins:
Laqroki, Belleza, Curio, LeLutka, Al Vulo, League, Tuli, Pink Fuel, Glam Affair, Redgrave.
- Alpha layer ( to replace alpha prims )

If you want to know how N-core HUD works, watch the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMABaS4CLnY

P.S If you are unable to match the skin perfectly or you have any question about the shoe you have bought at N-Core always try out the *Customer service*

N-core customer service can help you matching your feet with your skin.
Any request send a notecard to nuria Augapfel and she will contact you as soon as possible to offer you support.

 

F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_022F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_021F I N E S M I T H- Isabella_020

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form