Model Second Life

Bloggers/Photographers Challenge with Unedited.

1:53 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I saw a challenge at Juicy Bomb - Unedited and she also posted a link to the Flickr page for the challenge Unedited: A blogger/photographer challenge. This is a really nice post because I believe as a bloggers sometimes you just don't want to go through the process for editing your photo especially when you don't really have the time and this has been a challenge for me of late just going into Photoshop to edit photos. I just take my photos raw from Second life and get an editor like Picnik to arrange them in different collage and I am done for the day. This challenge speaks to my soul :-) LOL

   
With Windlight

And true windlight  makes a whole lot of difference in Second Life, I will show you both an unedited and raw snapshot from second life with and without a windlight  so you see a whole lot of difference. Just like in real life where we go around with or without makeup. Enjoy!!


Without Windlight

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form