Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Going! Going!! Almost Gone!!! - *VoguE* Gift of Month (Mar) ~ Isa Gown

10:52 PMprazillo Lemon

...that at *VoguE* Fashion, I have been seeing this group notice for days popping up but because I have a hundred messages to catch up with I have just been so lazy to check. But today I saw same message saying 2days remaining and I check the notice, it was a lovely and gorgeous gown that was set aside as a membership gift and it is 2 days remaining before it is GONE.


The Isa Gown comes with an halter lace style design which allows a peek through to the cleavage adding a surprising element.The rest of the gown creates a flattering feminine silhouette that will make this gown a memorable and timeless piece. 


This is absolutely worth the effort and it is perfect for St Patrick Day as well as for formal occasions. So if you haven't picked up this gorgeous gown hurry over now... it is almost GONE!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form