[sYs] Design Store Designer's Wardrobe

[sYs] VOGUE Ankle Boots Meet with F I N E S M I T H CAIRO COLLAR

10:15 PMprazillo Lemon

...that some weeks ago I was telling a friend in Real life who saw me playing Second Life about fashion in both worlds, I told him that for me Second Life Fashion set the pace for real life fashion when it comes to avant garde, couture and cyber fashion. I dont have that great creativity like some designers and model who come up with jaw dropping concept, designs and fashion but I do know Second Life owns the Fashion World now.


This is what bring me to the latest collection from [sYs] Designs which is the VOGUE ankle boots that perfectly matches F I N E S M I T H Cairo Collars. Both designers are very artist and creative and their designs just speak for itself. What better way to wow the crowd and call for a stare. Do I need to say more or try to explain here? I don't think so we all know what happens in our world!!!




WEARING WHAT?
Boots : [sYs] VOGUE - ankle boots (black and red spike)
Collars : F I N E S M I T H CAIRO Collar ( Black and White)
Skin : [sYs] AVENUE group gift - Sunny ( Past Gift )
Hair : *Plume* Punk - Onyx/Snow
Arm Band :[sYs] PULSAR -armband
Pants: [sYs] PULSAR - Short pants
Tops:  [sYs] PULSAR - Body latex (black)
Eyes : [sYs] POPTART skin - Eye Included
Nails : F I N E S M I T H Lua Nails
Poses : Del May

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form