Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Celebrity Glam with The Dressing Room!!

7:59 PMprazillo Lemon

...that this time at The Dressing Room is more or less my best buy, most times I buy items and i don't really like them when I wear them so I just abandon the rest, but this time around I was more attracted to The Dressing Room because of the one shoulder jumpsuit from Ricielli, I love the color so much but i really don't like the shape  which came along with the mesh jumpsuit and too sad we cannot modify  the shape or outfit.In essence I was forced with a shape, but all the same the jumpsuit was nicely put together.

Other accessories where also picked at the dressing room.




WEARING WHAT?
Jumpsuit :Ricielli Mesh TDR - Jumpsuit One Shoulder // darkmint
Shoe : *YS&YS* YourShoes Milano slingbacks TDR Fuxia
Glasses : [ glow ] studio - Crazy Spring Sunglasses (TDR 54)
Necklace and Earrings: [ glow ] studio Decoy set (gold) TDR
Head Piece: LaGyo_Anemone headpiece MAUI for TDR
Hair : Exile Dandy for the Dressing Room Blue
Poses : Miamai

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form