BlackLiquid Designer's Wardrobe

House of Rage (H.O.R) Evolution - Frenzy and Catrina

7:08 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I wish everyone Happy Easter and I do hope everyone is having fun, for me the fun and excitement is always the holidays, I love Holidays LOL.  

If you are looking for that one of a kind look for your Easter celebration or your formal event and occasion, check with House of Rage for that Fashion forward design. The moment I set my eyes on these lovely collections, I was love struck and I know you too will be.


First I show you H.O.R. EVOLUTION - Frenzy which features a strapless figure-skimming and slender silhouette bodice and the skirts displays a shapes that evokes the image of a balloon which is sure to grab the attention of everyone.


Anticipate the latest fashion in this whimsical and lovely design also from House of Rage called H.O.R. EVOLUTION - Catrina. It features an interesting Avant Garde collar, a strapless bodice and the skirt  has a swirl of extra volume.  Be sure to make a delectable designer statement wearing this gorgeous designs. Ensure to check House of Rage for other lovely designs.




WEARING WHAT?
Pic 1& 2
Gown : H.O.R. EVOLUTION - Frenzy
Hair: UrbanLutz Hair - The Countess [BLACK]
Jewelry : F I N E S M I T H Enlightened April Gift 
Nail: F I N E S M I T H Solid Nails - Teal
Poses :Morgane Banista Gown Poses
Makeup : BlackLiquid  
Location :  Forgotten City

Pic 3 & 4
Gown :  H.O.R. EVOLUTION -Catrina
Hair : UrbanLutz Hair - Forren [BLACK]
Nails :  F I N E S M I T H 
Shoe : N-core CARESSE
Makeup : BlackLiquid
Poses : Body Talking Pure  Beauty
Location : Gilmour

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form