BlackLiquid BLISS COUTURE

My First Portfolio for 2012

1:51 AMprazillo Lemon

...that yesterday was the deadline for MODA Primetime submission, and I decided to give it a try when I saw on the website that the process is very simple LOL. The first simplicity that greeted me was to take the Model Pre-Qualification Exam, which I took and when done I thought that was the end, but I was asked to commit my portfolio using the Cow Mail. I was stun because I don't know what that is and after searching without any answer I gave up.


When I logged into Second Life this morning,I got a notecard saying my portfolio is needed, and I should submit it, ohh my hope was restored once more and I started looking for photos to add  to my portfolio since the one I had was a bit old, between what happened to buying a THiNC book  with permission for modify/ transfer because the ones I bought clearly says Modify and transfer but when you buy it, it comes with option for no copy / no modify, I looked everywhere for a transfer/ modify version but didn't get any, well that will be for a later time though since I had a deadline to submit latest today. I hurriedly compiled my portfolio and hope it meet the target.



Here are some of the photos I used for my portfolio, I mixed with old and new photos. Keeping my fingers crossed.  Hope to see you all later !!



Displayed are some of the photos I used, wish me good luck!.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Best of luck to you dear. These photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beryl, highly appreciated!

      Delete

Contact Form