::GIA:: Shapes and Skins [sYs] Design Store

New Sexy Vicky Shape from *~* SHAPES by Gia Tyles *~*

8:51 AMprazillo Lemon

...that I recently met Gia Tyles who is the designer behind *~* SHAPES by Gia Tyles *~* and we talked a bit, she gave me the Vicky Shape and I was very excited, when I wore it, I was amazed because it was a totally different prazillo which I am used to, this shape was shorter and had all the right curves and that made me so excited.Most times I go out to see some of my friends , they complain that my avatar was too tall especially the guys LOL but here I am with a shorter me and I absolutely love it, when i don't need that glamazon shape of a model and want to be that girl from the next door, this is my perfect shape and I have been all around the grid in this shape and it feels good.



Trust me a new shape with awesome hips makes you want to dare all those sexy pants and tops and I have been doing just that :-). The scarf I am wearing below called Silk DJ Scarf is also from .::GIA::. Hurry over and go check all the wonderful stuff she has in her store  and she is also available at the marketplace.


P.S Shapes can be modified.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form