22769 Casual Couture BlackLiquid

22769 Casual couture @ THE GALLERY GIFT SHOP Plus Group Gift !!!

2:11 PMprazillo Lemon

...that another new rotation is here at the THE GALLERY GIFT SHOP, and 22769 Casual Couture is there always with something exciting and fun. A beach draped dress is available this time from 22769 Casual Couture and it is Mesh. And first when I saw the texture , I felt oh this wont be as good as in  photo but OMG when I wore it, I just couldn't take it off me. I love the way the sides are gathered up  to show off those extra bit of sexy legs. If you want to seduce someone this will surely do the work.
It comes in various sizes and for 100 L$

And the Group Gift is also available for those who haven't picked theirs yet. It is UNISEX and perfect for skating, but I am not going any skating with this, It is so good  and I am rocking them off in heels. More like a combat pants with heels; SEXY hmm  :-).


 WEARING WHAT?
Outfits :  22769 ~ TGGS 11 draped dress beach (mesh) & GROUPGIFT May 2012
Shoe: Both Shoes from N-core ( PIN UP & COQUETE )
Nails: F I N E S M I T H SOlid Nails Black
Hair : Vanity Hair: Casual Affair-Jet Black Duo Gold -  GROUP GIFT
Makeup : BlackLiquid

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form