BlackLiquid CStar Skin

F I N E S M I T H SUMMER HUNT IS HERE !!!

4:20 PMprazillo Lemon

...that another awesome hunt from F I N E S M I T H is here again and this time it's all about SUMMER!!! . I love summer because of the exotic colors and the brightness around it and this hunt shows it all. Items for this hunt are unique, some never before seen and there are perfect collection for any of your outfits and ensemble.
Here is a preview of some of the items you will be hunting for :-) Yummy!!!!



This hunt is  for ~*FineSmith Jewelry*~ group members only  (This is a fee group) and all items in the hunts are free. It is well worth it. The hunts runs from May 19th - June 25th. So hurry go get all the exciting items.

WEARING WHAT?
Bags : F I N E S M I T H WILD TRAVEL BAG  ( Hunt Items)
Shoes on Floor : F I N E S M I T H WILD SCANDALS  ( Hunt Items)
Earring : F I N E S M I T H - Empty SHELL ( Hunt Items)
Bracelet: F I N E S M I T H PLAYCUBE BRACELET COLORCHANGE ( Hunt Items)
Ring: F I N E S M I T H- seeing colors - Ring  ( Hunt Items)
Nails : F I N E S M I T H Nails - Birds Taupe ( Hunt Items)

Gown : *LIV Glam-Spring 2012 Some Like It Hot- Florals   Gift -  FashionAlert 
Shoe: N-core PUMP
Shape : cStar Mamba
Skin : cStar Limited - Miss Aries - Elven Cool - Pale Lips
Makeup : blackLiquid MAKEUP - hot pink matte
Poses : Miamai Model Pose_Traveller

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form