22769 Casual Couture BlackLiquid

22769 Casual Couture Hunt in The Silk Road Hunt & Mesh Around 2012

7:53 PMprazillo Lemon

...that more hunts from 22769 Casual Couture, never a dull moment with this awesome store. Don't miss the hunts and all the goodies happening around and between their store has gone massive and very gorgeous ... you can steal a peek.


 22769 Casual Couture is involved in the Silk Road Hunt 3 and Mesh Around 2012.  For the Silk Road Hunt which runs from Ist June through 30 June, the items you will be getting from the Silk Road Hunt for the ladies is a golden mesh Indian Bangle. Hunters will be looking for a golden pagoda. Donation for Mesh Around 2012 which is the first mesh only hunt runs from Ist June  through 15th June and a gorgeous Sophia Dress  which features a strapless neckline with very remarkable texture and style is the hunt item. Hunters will be looking for a blue "M".


P.S For more information on the hunts check this websites :
website: http://theegoco.wordpress.com/
website: http://historicalhunts.blogspot.com/

WEARING WHAT?
Outfit : 22769 ~ [femme] mesh around 2012 gift "Sophia Dress"
Bangles: 22769 ~ [femme] silk road hunt 3 gift
Shoes:  Dinki- Di 2 Tone Silk Rose Texture Change Stiletto
Nails: F I N E S M I T H Nails-Solid Red
Earrings: F I N E S M I T H - Let it drop earring (F I N E S M I T H Hunt)
Collars : F I N E S M I T H - girl in Tux collar (F I N E S M I T H Hunt)
Hairs: *Osmose* - Desir/Onyx
Lip Makeup: blackLiquid MAKEUP - blood matte

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form