BlackLiquid CStar Skin

House of Beningborough Meets Dinki-Di Designs !!!

8:56 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I have been wearing this particular outfit from House of Beningborough which I totally love and I have decided it is time to get another change since lot of new and awesome items are out. This mix and match outfit comes with the lovely and sexy jacket in onyx color which I paired with skinny jeans in cinnamon color.


To finish this look, I wore this gorgeous stiletto from Dinki -Di Designs which I also haven't removed from my legs since the day I wore them. It is a great pair of shoe because it comes in different textures for the roses and skin. You will definitely love this. The weekend has started! Now the fun starts!!!

WEARING WHAT?
Jeans: BB MESH SKINNY LEATHER JEANS - CINNAMON
Jacket : BB CORA SATIN JACKET - OYSTER
Shoe: 2 TONE TEXTURE CHANGE SILK ROSE STILETTO'S (BOXED)
Hair : Osmose  (Former  *Plume*) - Desir/Onyx
Skin: Glam Affair- Leah Dark
Makeup : blackLiquid MAKEUP - blood matte
Nails : F I N E S M I T H  Nails SOlid Red

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form