CStar Skin Designer's Wardrobe

PRISM New Release - Emily by Journey

10:50 PMprazillo Lemon

...that it's just some few hours to Monday .. ewww work day. Well before I did go to bed and start my work day I have this lovely outfit from Prism which I have been wearing for days but not fully rezzed enough to blog it, but today I finally rezzed and here it is.

PRISM new outfit EMILY is that perfect outfit for your casual look, it features a strapless top in stripe texture and paired with a jeans which is available either as a long or short jeans and you get to remain all chic and lovely without too much going. Well for this outfit I decide to go all the way with my kool eyes from Peippo and those red hair from Exile. You can style EMILY best way you prefer and trust you will still be looking awesome .



WEARING WHAT?
Outfit : Prism Emily by Journey in Summer Green
Shoes :N-core POISON
Skin: AKERUKA Blanca skin Medium for Dressing Room Blue
Tote Bag : HouseofFox :: Shopper'sTote MESH - TDRB
Earring and Necklace : [ glow ] studio Pratis Set - gold TDRb
Hair : Exile By the Shore for the Dressing Room Blue
Eyes: PeippoEyesPride
Bangles : TDRspecial Cool Bangles
Ring : FINESMITH- seeing colors - Ring GGG ( Hunt Item )
Poses : Miamai Pose

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow this is a really cool post. I love the pictures! Thanks so much for using our free Pride eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form