Anna Saphire Designer's Wardrobe

Dramatic Leaf Shape Piece - F I N E S M I T H LOUISE LUMINOUS

8:44 AMprazillo Lemon

...that I have always been extremely amazed about all designs from F I N E S M I T H. When I see any of her new jewelries I just have this feeling "Ohh wow.. How can I be good like her if I want to make jewelries ... " but at same time I know they are those who are born to make things and Yula was born to make jewelries.




Each new piece comes with something exotic and no two piece are the same . I love every single piece and with this new leaf like design called Louise , it comes with three leaf shaped pieces,  encrusted with gemstones to give you that exotic, dramatic, sparkling and beautiful look and it is available in necklace, earring, rings, bracelet, umbrella and a eye jewel to give you that expensive elegant appeal and ornate look.

P.S You can change the Pearl 



WEARING WHAT?
 Jewelries: F I N E S M I T H - LOUISE LUMINOUS PEARL CHANGE
Bra and Pants : Prism Stars and Stripes by Journey (Group Gift)
Skin : ::Modish:: Hora skins @ hope for emilia
Hair : MADesigns HAIR ~ DEMI ~ Black
Shoes : N-core COQUETTE PLATFORM






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form