BlackLiquid CStar Skin

Something Fun is Happening at The Dressing Room !!!

3:13 PMprazillo Lemon

...that I alway love to visit the dressing room whether The Dressing Room  (TDR) or The Dressing Room Blue (TDRB) ... something fun and exciting alway spun up every week. If you haven't been there, ensure you make a date and then visit at least very week and you will be excited.

I was at the dressing room yesterday and my eyes just caught this lovely jacket from Ricielli, I just knew I had to have a TDR dress up for this week . See below my dressing room style for this week.





WEARING WHAT?
Jacket : Ricielli Mesh TDR - Blazer //laced salmon
Jeans : (CM) Bootcut Jeans MESH (blue)
Necklace and Earrings  : *YS&YS* Heavychain Gold TDR
Skin : -Glam Affair - Giselle - Light Kajira ( TDR )
Hair : Exile By the Shore for the Dressing Room Blue
Shoes : Maitreya Gold * Allegre Nude
Lip Makeup : blackLiquid MAKEUP - barbie bitch gloss
Bag : Miamai_Mesh Traveller  Bag Color Block
Poses : Miamai Model Pose_Traveller

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form