[ Glow ] studio CStar Skin

cStar Limited - Dahlia for ZOMBIE Popcorn

11:53 AMprazillo Lemon

...that Cstar Limited is out with the Dahlia skin which is just so perfect for the ongoing Zombie popcorm event.  This is available in 41 skin tones and comes with eye and lashes. This is sure to make you the perfect Zombie Goddess.

Ensure to visit Cstar Limited at the Zombie Popcorn event !



WEARING WHAT?

Skin : cStar Limited - Dahlia - Unicorn Ash
Shoes : N-core LULU "Pink"
Tote Bag : (Milk Motion) My glitter tote bag *mauve/silver* TDR
Hair : MADesigns Hair ~ SIA ~ 
Necklace and Ring : [ glow ] studio - Multi Triangle Rings 
Earrings : [ glow ] studio Utopia Earrings green,black TDR
Dress: Ricielli Mesh - Denim Jumpsuit //TheLeopard TDR
shape: cStar - Mamba Shape/Modify
Nails : F I N E S M I T H  Nails - Birds Taupe
Bracelet : F I N E S M I T H  JEWELRY moroccan bracelet Gold
Poses : Label Motions

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form