Designer's Wardrobe Diary

Striking Masterpiece - Bird of Pray By House of Elliot !!!

8:14 AMprazillo Lemon

...that I have met lot of designers in Second Life but HOUSE OF ELLIOT Designer - Zaryna always strike me hard and leaves me in awe with my mouth open with surprise. She has a very unique and creative concept, awesome textures and I love her brand logo - the lion head.
I am wearing one of her latest design called Bird Of PRAY to show off her creativity and most of her designs can be worn for either a formal occasion or as a Haute couture or Avant garde piece and each collections comes with a very striking detail that you won't forget in a moment!.
The daringly and structured neckline is nicely offset by unique horns and birds features which act as the collar of this striking dress and that is a total "IT". The head is covered with fishnet ball and the skirt falls in layers of big ballooned ruffles to the floor.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form