CStar Skin Designer's Wardrobe

UNIQUE MASK AND MAKEUP AT HEADTURNER - HT! BUTTERFLY MASK

10:22 PMprazillo Lemon

...that these set of gorgeous makeup and masks from HEADTURNER  have been lying in my inventory because I have been searching for the perfect time and perfect outfit to wear these lovely makeup and masks, but I think my patience has worn out for today so here is just a tip of the iceberg but go check the store and you will must certainly be amazed at what you see.

UNIQUE is the word for each item in the store!!!



WEARING WHAT?
Mask : ! HT HALF AND HALF BUTTERFLY MASK
Dress :Ricielli Mesh TDR - Diva Jumpsuit //darkteal
Shoes: N-core TRIUMPH
Hair: [ 69 ] DIVA - Noir Collection
Skin :Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica - Tesea
Nails: F I N E S M I T H  Solid Nails Teal
Eye : cStar - Stoner Eyes -02

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form